I offer a FREE trial lesson to all new students to discuss experience, ambitions, go over my terms and conditions, and to schedule a weekly slot if you wish to pursue lessons with me.
Half Hour Weekly Lessons are billed at a flat rate of £53 per month,
payable by Standing Order, Bank Transfer, Cash or Cheque on the same date every month regardless of the number of lessons attended.
This is based on an average attendance of 41 weeks per year at £15.50 per half hour.
I will take holidays for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year, and 2 other weeks throughout the year.
This leaves 6 weeks free, to be used as holiday or cancellation weeks if needed.
If the Monthly Fee is more than 7 days late lessons will be suspended until payment is received in full.
Ad Hoc lessons for advanced students or adults can be booked on an irregular basis outwith 4pm-8pm and are charged at £17.50 per half hour.
The fee will be due in full if you cancel a booked lesson with less than 48 hours notice.
- If I have notice that you cannot attend in advance, I can attempt to reschedule your lesson to a different space within 7 days of your usual lesson time, however this cannot be guaranteed depending on availability.
- If for any reason I need to cancel I will offer an alternative lesson time.
- You are expected to turn up to your lesson on time with all music required, a practice notebook and your instrument.
- Students turning up late for a lesson will have that lesson end at the scheduled time.
- All students under 16 must not leave the premises without a parent or guardian.
Parents are welcome to sit in occasionally on lessons to observe progress, however unless the child is very young or has educational or medical needs, I feel that the student/teacher relationship works better without the parent or guardian present for the full lesson.
If you have a query about anything to do with your childs lesson, please come into the beginning of the lesson to discuss this,or contact me by phone, text or email.